Discussion in 'Season 8 Archive' started by Cribbage, Jun 29, 2009.
Make that 8 out of 11. I've been the worst out of the whole team I think.
lol, there are plenty of others like Fung, but I see your point.
I've only hit triple figures twice this season. Massive failure season by me.
Umm wat? Tyson is having his best season with the bat, and his best season with the ball since S1. Choco is also having his best season since S2. Only player who can hit another gear in your team is Fungus.
Yet it's the first season where you're beating me convincingly. Shows how horrible I've been.
Vago - Excellent (career best)
Hornby - Good
Downpipes - Great
Man - Excellent (career best)
Fung - Dire
Berkuta - Excellent (career best)
Shriram - Excellent (career best)
Tyson - Excellent (close to career best)
Farnsworth - Excellent (career best)
King - Excellent (career best)
Man - Good
Hmm, didn't really expect that.
First time I've played a full season in a while
Why not shoot me down
Na, I was just seeing what stats we had this season, and did not really expect that many career bests.
I imagine ours would be horrible.
Stingrays have like 9 people in career best form, Cyclones would have 0. And Wilson is in career worst form, and this is my worst season in my career outside the Pumas.
Myself and Goodfellow are having our best seasons certainly. Although I could hardly not have my best season.
1. DG Speirs (worst since S1 with the bat, second best with the ball though)
2. JP Thornton (horrible, easily his worst)
3. DA Alessi (slightly below his best)
4. AJ Parker (about average for him)
5. TA Miokovic (easily his best)
6. JEM Logan (first in the top grade, doing well though)
7. BMT Con (same as always)
8. NJ Stacker (best in recent times)
9. JT Whicker (finally hit some decent form)
10. N Spinks (started well but fell away)
11. SA Humble (dreadful)
Would be quite interesting to see what the other teams are like.
Someone to make a new thread.
Bedsey to do it.
Ravens are under performing with the ball this season.
1. D Davis. (Not the best, not the worst. Still averaging high 40's)
2. JP Goodfellow (Career best, but he's only averaging 42. Would say it was considerably lower before round 10, too.)
3. JB Dempsey (Not so good. Started well, crapola now)
4. BJ Gemmell (Playing great, but not converting his 50's)
5. TR Man (Under his career average so far this season)
6. JP Gonzalez (Career best form)
7. MJ Johns (Crap with the bat, decent with the ball)
8. C Laing (Career best, obv)
9. SB Wilson (Average season by his standards)
10. SM Green (Playing well)
11. KF Tait (Career best, obv)
Going by the team from our last game. We have a top 20 bowler sitting in Reggies too. Lol.
TBH I can see this leading to a morgieb thread.
Add Emm into our squad Bedsey. Probably his worst season.
Separate names with a comma.